This is a Spanish dish and part of a range of various dishes known as tapas.
Difficulty level: - 3.5/5
4 chicken breasts
5 tbsp. olive oil
6 cloves of garlic
2 lemons (one grated rind, one sliced rind and juice from both)
4 tbsp. fresh chopped parsley
Seasoning (salt and pepper)
1) Slice the chicken breasts thinly with a knife whilst heating the olive oil in a frying pan.
2) Chop the onion and garlic finely and add the onion to the pan, cook for about 5 minutes until it has turned soft. Then add the garlic for only a few seconds before adding the chicken.
3) Cook the chicken for maximum 10 minutes, until the onions and garlic are brown and the chicken looks cooked.
4) Once the chicken is cooked add the lemon juice and the rind and bring it to the boil.
5) Take the pan off the heat and then tip the chicken onto a warm dish and serve.