These healthy wraps are fast and easy and leave you feeling less bloated than all that bread so give them a go!
200 grams cooked torn (left over) pork
5-6 leaves of iceberg lettuce
2 spring onions
1 tbsp. sesame seeds
100mL hoisin sauce
2 tbsp. corn flour
Pinch of salt
3 tbsp. vegetable oil
- Place the torn pork into a bowl, add 2 tbsp. of water and mix.
- Add the cornflour and a pinch of salt and lightly mix again.
- Put a frying pan on medium heat with 3 tbsp. of vegetable oil, when hot add the pork in individual strips, fry for 30-40 seconds until browned then turn over and leave to fry for another 30 seconds. Repeat until all the pork is golden, then take off the heat and put into a bowl.
- Grate the carrot and put to one side in a bowl, shred the spring onions and put in another bowl.
- Pull the iceberg lettuce into leaves and put into another bowl.
- Take the bowl with warm crispy pork and add the hoisin and the sesame seeds and stir.
- Serve by placing a spoon of the pork mixture into a lettuce leaf, add a pinch of carrot and a pinch of spring onion, roll and eat.