A lot of people like burgers, but they aren't always that good for you and unhealthy food can have many negative effects. Primarily (first of all) eating too much fat and sugar can damage your body and produce fat. This can affect your ability to run, to breathe, to compete in sport, even to concentrate as well in school. Some illnesses such as diabetes can be brought about by being too overweight. Having been overweight myself in the past I understand fully how hard tasty food can be to resist, but it is possible to eat tasty food that is good for you, and here I will show you how with healthy Turkey Burgers!
-1lbs (450g) extra lean ground Turkey
- 1/2 a cup (56g) of mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 a tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 a tablespoon basil
- 1tablespoon of crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon of crushed red pepper
- 1/2 a cup of chopped red onions
1) Add all the ingredients into a mixing bowl
2) Mix them all together and start to shape the mix into burger shapes (how many you make and how big you make them up is up to you)
3) Put your burgers on a pan and turn the hob onto medium heat (make sure to wash your hands after you've handled the raw meat)
4) Cook the burgers for 5 minutes before flipping them and cooking for five minutes the other side
5) You're now ready to serve your Turkey burgers in a bun, with ketchup, with salad, however you like , good job!