Difficulty level: - 2/5
200g Packet of Ginger Snap Biscuits
100g Unsalted Butter, Melted
4 Bananas, sliced
450g Jar Dulche De Leche
500g Low Fat Greek Yoghurt
50g Plain Chocolate
1) Place the ginger biscuits in a food processor and turn it on for about 30 seconds until they have turned to breadcrumb size pieces.
2) Pour the melted butter in with the biscuits and mix together until the butter has absorbed.
3) Pour the biscuit mixture into a serving or trifle bowl and flatten down slightly. Place into the fridge and allow to set for an hour.
4) Once it has set add sliced bananas on top of the biscuit base. Then cover the bananas in the whole jar of dulche de leche and even it out.
5) Pour the Greek yoghurt on top and even it out, making peaks and waves in the creamy surface.
5) To decorate grate the plain chocolate over the top of the cream.