We all have days where we really fancy chips, but they’re obviously not very good for us. Well this simple recipe is a great way to enjoy chips the healthy way!
Difficulty Level: 1/5
- 1 Baking Tray
- 6 Large Sweet Potatoes
- 2 Teaspoons of Salt
- Garlic Powder/Granules
- Olive Oil
1. Preheat oven to 200ᵒC.
2. Peel the potatoes and cut into thick rectangles.
3. Put the fries into a large Ziploc bag and add the salt, garlic powder, cinnamon and olive oil. Then shake the bag to coat the fries – shake well to ensure an even coat.
4. Place the fries onto a baking tray and spread them out evenly.
5. Place the baking tray in the oven and cook for 10 minutes.
6. Flip the fries over and put back in the oven.
7. Cook for another 10 minutes, the fries should be soft on the inside and brown on the outside.
8. Take out of the oven and leave to cool for 5 minutes, then take off the baking tray and enjoy!