If you’ve got a sweet tooth then you will absolutely love this recipe. It’s a combination of classic rocky road and a normal muffin recipe – each are tasty enough on their own, so imagine how delicious this combination will be!
Difficulty Level: 2/5
- Electric Whisk
- Muffin Pan
- 60ml Milk
- 1 Egg
- 245g Natural Yoghurt
- 50g Butter, melted
- 256g Plain Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
- 64g Caster Sugar
- 60g Chocolate, roughly chopped
- 50g Peanuts
- 25g Small Marshmallows
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Use the electric whisk to combine the milk, egg, yoghurt and butter. Mix until smooth.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and mix until just combined.
4. Spoon into a well-greased muffin pan and cook for 12-15 minutes.
You could also make some icing to decorate the muffins.
To do this you will need:
- 1 Tablespoon Cocoa
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Milk
Mix the ingredients together whilst heating them in a heat-proof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water.
Keep stirring whilst adding icing sugar until the mixture forms a paste.
Then spread the icing over the muffins and place some mini marshmallows on top before the icing sets.