This is a good, old fashioned comfort food that is easy to make and really good for you.
Remember to be very careful when handling raw meat. Wash your hands immediately after touching it and wash all utensils and surfaces immediately after they come into contact with the raw meat.
Difficulty Level: 2.5/5
- Large Saucepan
- 2 Chicken Breasts, with the skins removed
- 1.2 Litres of Water or Chicken Stock
- 3 Carrots, peeled and sliced into small circles
- 85g Egg Noodles
- Salt and Pepper
1. Place the chicken breasts into a large saucepan over a medium heat.
2. Add the water and bring to a simmer.
3.Cook for 25-30 minutes. In the saucepan.
4. Remove the chicken from the stock and keep it warm.
5. Continue to simmer the stock, add the carrots and noodles.
6. Cook for 4-5 minutes in the saucepan.
7.Thinly slice the chicken breasts with a knife.
8. Ladle the warm soup into bowls and add an equal amount of chicken to each.